We are supported by a team of experienced professionals whom we consider as assets of the company. In order to have a balanced team, we have appointed a mixture of both experienced veterans and young talent in our team. Each team member is recruited through stringent recruitment processes based on their skills, knowledge, capability to handle pressure & meet targets, product development knowledge and many more. Our team members are highly committed towards their responsibilities and accomplishes projects in a sincere and timely manner.
- At S. D. Polycraft, we offer a series of Plastic Paint Buckets in various styles, sizes and colors.
- More than 2 colors are available for each product.
- These are suitable for storing large volumes without any spillage or leakage.
- We welcome only Domestic Inquiries for our Plastic Buckets.
- End-user industries demand our product in greater percentage.
Plastic buckets or HDPE paint buckets are molded on preplasticiser machines, which can be either screw type or ram type. The working process includes the use of hopper for feeding raw material in the machine. This material is melted by heating the barrel. This is injected into molds halves via the screw's forward movement into cavity. The molten material is freezed to an ambient or low temperature by cooling the mold cavity with passage of water.
For a small duration, the pressure of the screw is sustained after which it is retracted via the rotation of screw. Once the molding and cooling process is completed, the mold halves open for the extraction of molded item. This extraction is done either manually or automatically. Summarizing, the entire manufacturing process of plastic buckets comprises injection, retention of pressure, and then cooling.